JAPANESE GARDEN

JAPANESE GARDEN
This picture was taken at the Chicago Botanic Gardens on Thursday, August , 2010

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Titanic

My favorite film of all time is easily "Titanic."

This movie played into my interest in transportation and had me hooked before the first time I saw it!

Of course, I fell in love with the characters and the humanity of the film was also captivating to me.

The film is set in 1912, during the White Star Line's Titanic's maiden voyage. The film follows two young lovers as the events unfold on the days leading up to April 14 when, of course, the ship fatally struck an iceberg and sank over a period of a few hours.

This movie has everything--love, intrigue, betrayal and an incredible feat of innovation.

This classic will remain at the top of my list--perhaps I should go watch it now...

-Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment