JAPANESE GARDEN

JAPANESE GARDEN
This picture was taken at the Chicago Botanic Gardens on Thursday, August , 2010

Friday, October 15, 2010

Inappropriate or Unique Halloween Costumes:

I found this assignment to be fun. It was a lot of inappropriate costumes that I saw while searching on line, but I am going to keep it PG13. There were four unique costumes that really stood out to me. The first was the M&M bag (adult) with a single M&M (child), I thought that was really adorable. Another was an iron man costume that was an actual clothes iron front instead of the appearance from the movies. Next was a women dressed as a socket and the man as the plug. This could also be an inappropriate costume. Last was the facebook page costume. This one was my favorite.

This brings me to my list of inappropriate Halloween costumes. #1 Octomom. #2 alcohol bottle #3 tampax tampons #4 condom wrapper (hope that is still PG13) and #5 KKK costume. At first I thought it was a joke but it is an actual costume, and very inappropriate.

Well I hope you enjoyed reading my list. I look forward to reading everyone else's lists. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment