JAPANESE GARDEN

JAPANESE GARDEN
This picture was taken at the Chicago Botanic Gardens on Thursday, August , 2010

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Funny?

So i am working at the Grocery store last night and there's so much humor there you would not believe it.This woman comes in and is so rude like you couldn't imagine she just wanted everything her way and unfortunately well i don't work at Burger King. So usually i wish something slightly humors on people who piss me off bu this time i just said to myself "God deal with this lady"and some how by the power vested in me this woman took one terrible fall. I almost laughed my entire face off, i mean she didn't fall on anything or slip because of water she just got embarrassed for acting the way she did, and for the rest of the night making minimum wage was just enough for being able to enjoy that one moment of pure happiness on my part.

Young

No comments:

Post a Comment